The ATO 5 and ETO 15 programs are the result of a long and painstaking work to optimize the production processes of SEW-EURODRIVE and achieve unsurpassed results in the speed of assembly of gearboxes.
The launch of these assembly programs provides for the assembly of gearboxes according to the ATO 5 program within five days from the date of its order.
As part of this production cycle, the following products are available with standard options:
- Cylindrical and conical-cylindrical gearboxes of the Xe-series with dimensions from 100 to 250 (torque from 6.8 k to 175kNm);
- Planetary gearboxes of the P-series with gear ratios from 100 to 3500 and a torque range from 25 kN m to 360 kN m;
- Gear motors R..147, R..167, F..127, F..157, K..127, K..157, K..167 and K..187.
The ETO 15 program, which provides for a build period of up to 15 working days, includes the following additional options (for the ATO 5 program):
- explosion-proof design;
- forced lubrication and cooling system;
- auxiliary drive for Xe-series gearboxes;
- sensors of oil temperature, oil level;
- version for temperature conditions from -40 °C.